[HARDWARE] A load of motherboards: progress to date.

David Tillman dtillman at cannonexpress.com
Wed Jul 1 14:12:25 EDT 1998

> A couple of months ago I posted my proposed plan to stick a load of
> motherboards in a box.
> There seemed to be some interest, so here's an update.
<snip>

   If anyone in the states is interested in trying this, I have two
   Compaq Proliant 4500 *cases* (with PS of course) that I want to get
   rid of. I was going to use them for a baby Beowulf project that
   never got started. These suckers are huge and will hold several
   baby AT mother boards. I will sell cheap or trade for various
   items.

   If interested, contact me off the list.

   -Dave

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe hardware' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net