[HARDWARE] A load of motherboards: progress to date.

NP np at cableinet.co.uk
Fri Jul 3 14:18:17 EDT 1998

I'm using a standard 6 foot rack.  Plenty of room to add more units.
I have 5 main horizontal shelves.  Each shelf can hold two frames, each frame
carrying 6 boards (3 pairs facing each other).  Each shelve will hold 2 such
frames.   So, 5 x 2 x 6 = max of 60 boards.
There is room for one more shelve but this space is reserved for PSUs.
Of course my bank account will run out before rack space will.