[HARDWARE] Format of rc5 files (fwd)

Ashton Vaz ashtonvaz at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 30 17:02:06 EDT 1998

Hello Christopher,

   I think that you're maybe the third or fourth post on this list in
over six months...this list is pretty dead...everyone overloads the main
rc5 lists with hardware information...it's really annoying....I think
you should post your message to that list (rc5 at lists.distributed.net)
and ask people to reply to this list (i.e.
hardware at lists.distributed.net).  I have asked a couple of people about
FPGA's and how to get them working, what they cost, etc. as I was
interested in trying them on my own but haven't received any successful
you have your FPGA's set up, how you programmed them, connections to the
PC, cost, etc.? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Ashton Vaz

www.distributed.net