[HARDWARE] Degeating the PII Clock Lock

Phillip Chambers pj.technology at virgin.net
Sun Nov 1 00:24:26 EST 1998

The trouble I've found with odd PCI bus speeds has been with SCSI
controllers, which don't like it at all, but as you said I've never has any
problems with any other type of card...
I found with my Avansys PCI Ultra SCSI-2 would boot at 75MHz bus, but not
function correctly, and at 83.3 it wouldn't even detect the controller chip!

Phil