[HARDWARE] Degeating the PII Clock Lock

mR gOBLIN goblin at scooter.co.nz
Sun Nov 1 15:45:03 EST 1998

Yeah
For value for money you are right
I just got a Celeron 300A and set it running at 4.5 x 112Mhz FSB on a ABIT BH6
mobo
(These things are kewl) it runs at 504Mhz and pumps out 1.42Mkeys/sec
And it will help a little if you have stability problems to bump up the voltage a
little
I put mine up from 2.0V to 2.05V (with a BH6 you can bump this up 0.05V a time)
you can safely go up to 2.02V just got to worry about the heat
Heat is your CPU's enemy get rid of it anyway you can.
Now this is fine for cracking blocks but can be just a little unstable when
running apps
I would just recommend running a 4.5 x 100 FSB if you still want to use this as a
computer as well

Happy Cracking
mR gOBLIN