[HARDWARE] Has anyone looked into USB networking for a small rack of motherboards.

Dean-Christian Strik dean2 at bigfoot.com
Mon Nov 2 21:03:54 EST 1998

No thanks. Doesn't seem to be very reliable if used for many computers in
such a small area. I guess the networks aren't very useful if they consist
only of 2 puters.

--

Dean-Christian Strik
   ICQ: 11760568
 dean2 at bigfoot.com
cstrik.isg at hetnet.nl

Real computer scientists despise the idea of actual hardware. Hardware has
limitations, software doesn't. It's a real shame that Turing machines are so
poor at I/O.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe hardware' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net