[HARDWARE] Emailed Logs

C Huffman cbhiii-rc5 at ic.net
Tue Sep 1 11:16:55 EDT 1998

Thanks John,

I received 2 logs this morning, but not the third.

I check one of the PC's that successfully mailed it, and the log is still
on the hard drive, which is fine, but how does the program know to wait
another 10K before sending and send another? The log file is 55K right now.
Does it start counting those 10K bytes when the client starts? (IE - a 45K
log would have to wait until 55K to get sent)

Just trying to pin point its operation for better debugging and understanding.

Thanks.

majordomo at lists.distributed.net