[HARDWARE] Emailed Logs

Drew Deyell drew at passport.ca
Tue Sep 1 15:14:49 EDT 1998

I've been using the log email feature for quite some time now but just
disabled it on one of my remote machines yesterday.  The client running on
that machine made over 1300 attempts to mail the logs through someone else's
rc5 proxy instead of the mailserver it was told to use...

anyone else notice this happening?

Drew.