[HARDWARE] D.U.N.C.E.

C Huffman cbhiii-rc5 at ic.net
Tue Sep 1 18:30:10 EDT 1998

I am kind of surprised that I don't hear or see more talk about DUNCE from
Vector Development. It's that program that automates your dial-up
connection to the net. http://www.vecdev.com/dunce.html

I'm running it on 6 units so far. And I'd thought that I'd share this with
anyone who hasn't heard of it yet.

It allows you to connect AND DISCONNECT automatically at specified times of
the day, or you can set it for "connect on demand" mode, but it doesn't
disconnect automatically in that mode.

Does anyone use this, or is there a better one out there, that I should be
using?

Thanks.

Chuck Huffman                      Huffman Connection Center
mailto:cbhiii at ic.net                   http://ic.net/~cbhiii
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe hardware' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net