[HARDWARE] D.U.N.C.E.

Jim C. Nasby nasby at enteract.com
Fri Sep 4 11:06:38 EDT 1998

Matthew brings up a good point. This list is for the discussion of implimenting
dedicated distributed.net hardware, be it custom designed, or innovative uses of
off the shelf equipment (rack-o-motherboards). Please try to keep the discussion on
track. Thanks!

Moo!
dB!
distributed.net Human Interface