[HARDWARE] D.U.N.C.E.

Matthew Toseland Matthew.Toseland at btinternet.com
Fri Sep 4 19:20:14 EDT 1998

On Thu, 03 Sep 1998, you wrote:
>Well Mattew, who shit in your Wheaties this morning?!

No need to be unpleasant - I only found out that you'd crossposted it AFTER I
sent the message; now I *definitely* stick with what I said.  Most people on
hardware are either on rc5 or don't want to discuss rc5 config issues...

Oh, and if you don't think posting to the wrong group is slightly annoying, I
suggest you note the second independant stupid query about 3DNow! in as many
days (the first one was on hardware; the second on rc5; I didn't send either of
them as I'm not that stupid and the first was sent before you replied...)

>At 05:04 PM 9/3/98 +0100, Matthew Toseland wrote:
>>On Tue, 01 Sep 1998, C Huffman wrote:
>>>I am kind of surprised that I don't hear or see more talk about DUNCE from
>>>Vector Development. It's that program that automates your dial-up
>>>connection to the net. http://www.vecdev.com/dunce.html

I'm kind of surprised that it's "free"ware given the crossposting... maybe they
have banner ads?

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe hardware' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net