[HARDWARE] D.U.N.C.E.

Chuck Huffman cbhiii-rc5 at ic.net
Fri Sep 4 17:05:13 EDT 1998

Okay, I'll clarify why I posted this obviously intrusive data and end there.

My previous comment was made because of the 'know-it-all' responses that
you were handing out to everyone's postings. In hind sight, I should have
refrained from any comment.

I figured (my fault for thinking) that my 'dunce' posting was related to
the hardware list because it controls an external piece of HARDWARE called
a modem. Since these 1's and 0's that DUNCE uses, cause a PHYSICAL dialing
and connection to take place, it seemed logical that it was a HARDWARE
related posting. I now see the error of my ways and realize how much grief
I have caused yourself and other readers of the list.

I only hope that you keep an open mind towards other people who post topics
or have questions, unlike you did with me. I thought this was a forum to
exchange ideas and compare notes. I guess instead, you have to be a member
of the club before you can get advice or ask a question.