[HARDWARE] Cheap hardware

Marcus Westermark Marcus.Westermark at egger.com
Fri Sep 25 19:22:37 EDT 1998

Hi!

Question regarding over-clocking:
I'm running a 233 PII on an ASUS P2L97 main board (with an AGP card).

It does not seem to accept over clocking of the processor (multiplier
setting).
I have now tried to increase the bus: first to 75 and now to 83MHz.

Everything seems to work fine and the processor is still not getting very
warm.
Anything to look out for??

Marcus Westermark