[HARDWARE] Massive computing power

Berndt Josef Wulf wulf at ping.net.au
Sat Sep 26 08:56:09 EDT 1998

[...]
> These things scale 6 to a bus, and cluster with a serial interface.  There's companies with up to 20 processors on a single board.  For scalar computing this is it.  I think this is what the HARDWARE list is for, and I would love to hook up with other developers interested in creating a machine as a generic cracking engine.  Can we build a generic Deep Crack????  Hell yes, there's enough of us with the drive to do it.  Anyone interested, Email me.
>

> Troy

G'day Troy,

I own a SHARC EZ-Kit Lite which is isn't used at the moment and
would be very interested in seeing it doing something more useful.

I am trying to compile g21k on a NetBSD system since I don't have
access to Win95 but there seem to be a few unsolved problems.

Anyhow, it appears that g21k supports c++ see below extract from the
Makefile.

------------- snip -----------------
# Selection of languages to be made.
LANGUAGES = c c++ objective-c proto

You can download g21k-3.3.1 from ftp://ftp.analog.com/pub/dsp/dev_tool/21k_tool

cheerio Berndt
--
Name	: Berndt Josef Wulf
E-Mail	: wulf at ping.net.au