[HARDWARE] Available Clients.

Charley McGee charleym at edmark.com
Tue Apr 27 19:50:32 EDT 1999

Well, that's an option.  I considered it, then decided against because I
know little of the Hardware, so a familiar operatin environment is welcome.
 I just don't know enough about Linux to do so right now.

Thank you,
Charley McGee
Support at edmark.com
(425) 556-8822

For Faster, more accurate service, please include the preceeding message in
your reply.