[HARDWARE] Prior posting on d-net's pages...

Drew Lanclos cutriss at null.net
Wed May 5 23:36:27 EDT 1999

I've asked this before, but checking my archives, I can't find any
from boot Magazine which first introduced me to distributed.net. The link
was to an article where one of the staffers was talking about the MP3
player he constructed inside his Mazda MX-5. I can't find the document
anywhere on the site anymore, and I'm looking for it, primarily because the
author spoke a fair amount about crafting a power supply that draws off the
battery. I need this for a project of mine. The other stuff is useful too,
sure...but I'm mostly concerned with the power supply schematics.
Anyone who reads this that either wrote the artice, knows where I can find
it, or has a backup copy of it...Please help me out! Thanks in advance...
Dr. Drew

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe hardware' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net