[HARDWARE] Prior posting on d-net's pages...

Brad Dwyer bdwyer at uq.net.au
Thu May 6 15:42:37 EDT 1999

You may find the information you are looking for at
http://www.mp3car.com

The MX5 I believe you are talking about is listed in there under
"Examples of MP3 cars". Although this site has a reasonable amount of
information and links to info regarding setting up computer equipment in
cars (which includes power supplies and power filtering).

I  can't remember the exact article you are talking about but you might
find it through this site or some other relevant info. Hope it helps :)

Brad.