[HARDWARE] AS400 Client

Darxus darxus at Op.Net
Thu May 20 14:28:50 EDT 1999

On Thu, 20 May 1999, William Northrup wrote:

> Thanks. After cruising the distributed site for awhile I found some
> source. It says that the source is for benchmarking or as building
> blocks for another type of project. It is very possible that I have
> missed something.

I referred you to the rc5 mailing list because it is probably the only
major related mailing list.

Actually, this list is for the discussion of creating specialized hardware
for cracking encryption, so this isn't even on topic.

Not that I care... you're just more likely to get your answer on the rc5
list.

Basically, d.net has been pretty irratating about releasing source.  I
believe they are in the process of going totally opensource, which I am
very happy about.  If not/until then, you, as someone interested in
porting the client to another platform, would probably be able to obtain
the source for that purpose, but I don't know how.

So go freakin' ask the rc5 list :)

            darxus at op.net / http://www.op.net/~darxus
                        Pain makes you real.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe hardware' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net