[HARDWARE] got Mac?

Eno Jon enojon at delphi.com
Fri Nov 26 22:18:14 EST 1999

I forgot a small factor in making the "story" interesting,
the Total Impact box claimed to use 604e's running
at 233mhz each w/128mb per 4-chip component for
its RC5 bench's.   I estimate a G4 at the high-end would
x4 or x8 (unoptimized) the listed figures.

(But, what do I know, I'm still running on an underclocked
MII/433 [UC 300] and a 604/120mhz?)