[HARDWARE] Intel PIII

Jonathan Ah Kit ahkitj at paradise.net.nz
Mon Nov 29 12:08:02 EST 1999

Hi Dale,

I have a PIII-450 set up, it's got a pretty clean Win98 installation (less than a week old; I got the Second Edition updates disc sitting here waiting to be installed) - it does around 1.11 to 1.13 mkeys/sec. I don't know how much it'd run under normal priority if I did a dnetc -bench, as (surprise surprise) I haven't done one yet properly.

While we're here, could someone tell me the optimum core for the Intel PIII? That improperly-done run I did of -bench suggested I am absolutely sure a 2.3 mkeys/sec or so for one core.

Hope this helps, though I see that some other people have responded! :)

Regards,
Jonathan Ah Kit.
HVHS

--