[HARDWARE] Intel PIII

xeonix xeonix at home.com
Sun Nov 28 21:08:47 EST 1999

i also have a pIII 450, but I have overclocked that pIII 450 to 558mhz(124 at 4.5x) so it will do 1,679,150 keys/sec RC5; 7,013,451.91 keys/sec DES; 667,724.59 keys/sec CSC

I am running win98(1st) and for those who might wonder yes i do have a SL37C =))

Jonathan Ah Kit, you should look at the s-spec on your processor and see if it is a SL37C or a SL35D.  If it is either you should be able to easily run your computer with the 124mhz FSB(dependent on MB, RAM, and a few other components).  Doing so will cause you to benchmark about 30~35% faster with a 124mhz FSB, and up to 40~50% faster with a 133mhz FSB.  Just make sure you have good cooling past 124.

You might have already known all that in which case just ignore me.