[HARDWARE] Intel PIII

Chet Hosey hankaholic at ferret.illk9.cx
Mon Nov 29 17:58:51 EST 1999

Where've I been lately? Linux 6.0?!? And I'm only running Debian 2.1 with
Linux kernel 2.2.13 . . .

Just a reminder, the version of RedHat (I assume you've using RedHat due to
the version number) does _not_ equal the Linux version (which refers to the
_kernel_ version number.

Not that I think that it would make much of a difference in your RC5/CSC
scores.

-chet