[HARDWARE] Intel PIII

soul soul at usit.net
Tue Nov 30 01:20:39 EST 1999

Imagine that in the total impact power box (has ten boards with 4
processors on each board)
with the 400 Mhz
It would be 180 Mkeys a second!

I wonder if the price ratio to keys would be worth the investment?

P.S. his quote was ...... notice that it is 400 NOT 450 yeah i know but it
is still 50 Mhz!

"Well now, it's working FINE and dandy on my G4/400. 4.5 Mkeys a second!
                   I scored 1.3 before! I'm sitting here watching a 2^32
block get cracked
                   right before my eyes..."