[HARDWARE] Anyone Know Prices?

Rune Torgersen rt7307 at silver.sdsmt.edu
Sun Oct 3 17:04:39 EDT 1999

At 15:08 10/3/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Does ne1 know where i can i get parts to build a new box relatively
>cheap..Something i can crack a few blocks with yet won't crack my
>wallet..(eww yuckie pun..sorry) ..Thanks Brandon

Depends on where you live. In the US, look at PriceWatch
(www.pricewatch.com) under Systems/PC-Other/Unassembled systems or Barebone
Systems. You can get a box that will be able to do about 1MKeys/s for ~300

Rune Torgersen          | The word for 'love' in one language, is the
rt7307 at silver.sdsmt.edu | word for 'dinner' in others.
Address: 18 E St Louis St., Rapid City, SD 57701;   Ph: (605) 343 6725
WWW: http://silver.sdsmt.edu/~rt7307
EE graduate student at South Dakota School of Mines and Technology

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe hardware' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net