[HARDWARE] Anyone Know Prices?

Aaron Kramer aaron.kramer at ins.com
Tue Oct 5 15:04:03 EDT 1999

Charley-

I'd be interested if you found anything in the default Linux install that
can be turned off to net more keys per second.
Does turning off various daemons help increase the rate?

Also, how do you autostart the client at machine boot up?

Regards,
Aaron, with at least 7 in my basement....because I haven't counted lately.

aaron_kramer at ins.com
"I never metacharacter I didn't like."