[HARDWARE] Anyone Know Prices?

jchawk jchawk at sgi.net
Thu Oct 7 18:29:43 EDT 1999

Go to ebay.com and find the listings for them.  Then if you don't want
to wait around and bid on the chips and board you can email the seller.
This what I do because I hate auctions.  Often they will be willing to
work out a deal with you.  Tell them what your looking for.  You might
 have to try a couple different people, but you will find someone
looking to make a deal.  I have used this method many times, with great
success every time.