[HARDWARE] Anyone Know Prices?

William Scott Lockwood III scottlockwood at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 8 07:54:09 EDT 1999

I don't think so...  My FIC MD-11 was only 175 or so...  I got my proc for
252.04 or so.  that's around 425 for proc and mb....  Figgure a case at 75,
and a floppy at 50, and that's still only $550 for a complete stand alone rc5
box!  Add another 50 for a nic, and you have a nice fast, high powered
workstation for 600.  For 699, I can even add a hard drive and a mouse!