[HARDWARE] Processor slow down....

William Scott Lockwood III scottlockwood at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 9 07:41:12 EDT 1999

Right, thank you!  Knowing this full well, I went for the e-mail from 3com,
which I will post here as soon as it comes in..  Unless something has changed,
you and I are correct on this I think.  When 3Com gets back to me, I'll post
thier response here so everyone can hear it straight from the horses mouth.

Scott

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe hardware' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net