[HARDWARE] Anyone Know Prices?

Eno Jon enojon at delphi.com
Mon Oct 11 09:48:00 EDT 1999

These motherboards were loaded with ram and I believe prices for
"barebones systems".

It depends on the quality of motherboard you're buying, too.

Single, Dual, Quad etc.

game station, workstation, file server, dbms server, web server
development server, etc.

A quad board packed with .5gb ram hovers around $3k-4k.