[HARDWARE] Solaris on SPARC keyrate

Pounceagn at aol.com Pounceagn at aol.com
Sat Oct 16 02:23:47 EDT 1999

In a message dated 10/15/99 2:22:55 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
rbruch at u.washington.edu writes:

<<  Well, on my Celeron
 box, rc5des -benchmark gave a speed of 1,716,866 but even when it's the
 only thing running on my box the client runs about 1,551,700 max, a
 difference of about 11% of the lower speed.  I've never noticed that much
 disparity on any other box, but the numbers were never this big before...

The Benchmark for me is actualy Perfect (sort of)..Although i am running Rc5
on a P1 133 with only 16 megs of RAM..Anyhow The Benchmark is just an
approximation anyhow right? Sometimes i go 10 kkeys faster or slower no
biggie unless you're running a faster box like rbruch at u.washington.edu..Ohh
well happy cracking

Ignorance is Bliss

Vice_Pope