[HARDWARE] List traffic

Jim C. Nasby jim at nasby.net
Mon Oct 18 14:00:48 EDT 1999

Those of you who've been with distributed.net a long time will remember when
rc5 at lists was unmoderated, just like this list is. You will also remember that
we were finally forced to start moderating that list because the signal to
noise ratio was abismal. On a good day, one out of ten messages would have
content that was usefull and relevant to the list.

Lately, I've seen some of the same trends developing on this list. This list
is meant for discussions about hardware that can be used or developed for use
with distributed.net. I'm starting to see messages that stray rather far away
from that puspose.

Before posting, please ask yourself if what you're going to say is relevant
to distributed.net and *adds* to the current conversation. I'm sure that
everyone who reads this list will appreciate it if you do.

Moo!
dB!

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe hardware' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net