[HARDWARE] 66k emails

Andrzej Hamkało niktu at dcc.pl
Wed Oct 20 20:29:47 EDT 1999

you just spoiled my mood
I thought that my 55k position wasn't that bad among active participants :(

until now

Anyway, there should be listed number of active e-mails since last 30 days
on general stats page. (or maybe 7 days also ?)
not every participant or team can submit their keys daily, and comparing
positon to number of long-dead emails isn't accurate and fun.

p.s. I participate 465 days already and it seems i'd have to change to
    faster equipment, otherwise i'll be counted as unactive one ;)
    -and that's excuse to mail that post here :)

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe hardware' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net