[HARDWARE] 66k emails

Jim C. Nasby jim at nasby.net
Wed Oct 20 19:48:33 EDT 1999

Actually, your rank of 55k has no direct relation to what your rank
would be against only active participants.

As far as listing the info goes, I'd like to go one step further and
provide complete stats info for 30 days and possibly 7 days as well, but
I havn't been able to figure out a way to do it without confusing the
heck out of everyone (well, maybe not everyone, but a lot of people
anyway).

dB!