Fwd: [HARDWARE] SMP boxes, Win2k, and a cow

Travis Boucher lucifar at telusplanet.net
Wed Sep 8 11:24:16 EDT 1999

Well Phil,
	I don't mean to sound rude, but it is kinda dumb to be running a
pre-release or even a early-release of ANYTHING that miscrosoft writes.
(Personally I think it is kinda dumb running anything from microsoft, but that
is my opinion.)

	Either install NT4 or scrap the microcrap all together and install
Linux.

Travis Boucher,
LinTech Computer Sales & Service

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe hardware' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net