Fwd: [HARDWARE] SMP boxes, Win2k, and a cow

Jim C. Nasby jim at nasby.net
Tue Sep 7 16:19:14 EDT 1999

Not to be rude, but it sounds like someone needs to read the Linux Advocacy FAQ.
Many people like to run beta software to see what the new features are like;
that doesn't make them dumb, it makes them curious and perhapse adventurous.

As far as the client issue is concerned, can you verify whether other processes
are running correctly on the other CPU? Have you tried locking a process to
one CPU or another?

Moo!
dB!