[HARDWARE] SMP boxes, Win2k, and a cow

TPairitz at aol.com TPairitz at aol.com
Tue Sep 7 19:57:01 EDT 1999

In a message dated 9/7/1999 4:08:07 PM Central Daylight Time,
ENOJON at delphi.com writes:

<< <<X-Operating-System: FreeBSD 3.2-STABLE i386>>
 <<Not to be rude, but it sounds like someone needs to read the Linux
Advocacy FAQ.
 Many people like to run beta software to see what the new features are like;
 that doesn't make them dumb, it makes them curious and perhapse
adventurous.>>

 And, now ...for an unbiased opinion?

 I have yet to see a shell-based os as "stable" as DOS *cough!* >>

Yes, I do agree, DOS rules, but what about us multiple CPU users?  DOS dont
work =(
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe hardware' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net