[HARDWARE] Rc5 and an ALR board

Joseph Kaye jkaye at isd.net
Thu Sep 9 11:47:48 EDT 1999

Dennis Jensen wrote:

> Well. I have run the client on a 4 processor PPRO 200 with Winframe 1.7 as
> OS (Windows NT 3.51 based)
> It utilized all four processors.
> I'm also running the client om my dual celeron with NT4 and it also utilizes
> both processors.
>
> ... Dennis
>
> >On Tue, 07 Sep 1999, jchawk wrote:
> >> Will the rc5 client run on an alr mother board with 6 pentium pro 200
> >> processors?  Will it utilize all 6 of the cpu's?

I am also running it on a MetaFrame server with 4 PPro 200's - not a
very good keyrate (560.5 kkeys/sec).  My Celeron 333 oc'd to 515mhz
belts out about 1420 kkeys/sec

I was wondering, does the keyrate graph show that as 560.5 per processor
for a cumulative 2242 keys/sec, or is 560.5 a total of the 4 processors?

--
-Joseph Kaye
SHO Registry  MNSHOC

'89 Lincoln Mark VII LSC 100k miles