[HARDWARE] Just Courious......

William J [on the road] Halverson william at netpros.net
Thu Sep 16 08:30:49 EDT 1999

I forwared this on to a guy in Campbell CA who does this for a living ... he certainly
could do the
entire design/program job himself ... he'd probably want someidea how many of these
things people
would want in an initial run.

Besides the DES etc projects ... what about the new SETI program?  Would this approach
[dedicated FPGA]
be interesting to folks involved with SETI?

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe hardware' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net