[HARDWARE] Just Courious......

Luke Elliott lukemeister at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 16 17:25:24 EDT 1999

This sounds great. I'd take at least 15 of them. How many would we need to
round up in order to make this thing profitable for him. And what kind of
cracking power would it have?

Luke

"William J [on the road] Halverson" wrote:

 > I forwared this on to a guy in Campbell CA who does this for a living ...
he certainly
 > could do the
 > entire design/program job himself ... he'd probably want someidea how
many of these
 > things people
 > would want in an initial run.

Sounds very nice, I'd relly want one. Perhaps a bit expensive to ship it
to sweden, though.
What kind of keyrate whould this thing give anyway? Also, is this chip
rc5 specific or will it be reprogrammable?