[HARDWARE] Just Courious......

Jim C. Nasby jim at nasby.net
Thu Sep 16 17:46:00 EDT 1999

Keep in mind that dedicated sillicon couldn't be re-programmed for another
contest. I imagine a lot of people wouldn't want to buy custom hardware that
was only usefull for rc5-64.

Not to throw a damper on things, but there's also the matter of creating the
interface between the custom hardware and our network. I highly doubt that we'll
be releasing our network code anytime soon, so we'd have to figure out who
would be creating the 'front-end' for this hardware.

Moo!
dB!

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe hardware' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net