[Fwd: Re: [Fwd: [HARDWARE] Just Courious......]]

Chris Pollard chris at cdp181.demon.co.uk
Fri Sep 17 23:41:46 EDT 1999

$300 sounds like a lot of money for something with such a limited use.
Although I'm very much into this project I'd rather spend the money on
something I could use for something else too (Like towards a PC)

In article <002d01bf0129$9afb2360$df037ad8 at Crossroadsappliance.com>,
Marcus Gillette <gate at zipcon.net> writes