[HARDWARE] Just Courious......

Jonathan Smith josmith7 at bubel.com
Sat Sep 18 14:35:15 EDT 1999

Each CPU should put in about 500kkeys/sec. (I have a dual PPro 200 and it
does ~1.08 Mkeys/s)  The expensive part, last time I looked was the quad
motherboard.  The only one I could find for sale to the public was just over
a thousand dollars for the motherboard and attaching CPU boards.  And since
at the time an Intel dual PPro motherboard was $90 I just built a dual PPro
200 instead of a quad.

	- Jonathan Smith