[HARDWARE] Just Curious......]]

ENOJON at delphi.com ENOJON at delphi.com
Mon Sep 20 12:47:27 EDT 1999

<<
be very carefull - this is a great way to get into a lot of trouble - make
sure you absolutely can pull this off before you take any money - you need
to know how fast it's going to go and you have to get dnet to buy in to
letting you hook up to the client (from what I've heard they are
understandably
paranoid about clients - because they've had a few people hacking them to
get fake keyrates - and for the reason mentioned above)

(the low end xylinx software was ~$100 last time I looked - you can get
your design in there  and know how fast it's going to run before you ever
build anything)

        Paul Campbell aka Taniwha>>
you mean some of those 1Mk/secs are fake?
I simply thought people were downloading mega-sized packets then crunching
before doing massive buffer update.
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe hardware' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net