[Fwd: Re: [Fwd: [HARDWARE] Just Courious......]]

Joseph Kaye jkaye at isd.net
Tue Sep 21 10:34:31 EDT 1999

Jesper Monsted wrote:

> USB is great, yeah, but i'm not dedicating my only machine with USB to do
> this - remember that the majority of users will run it off machines with
> no USB. Serial and parallel interfaces would probably be best in this
> respect.

Agreed - some of us do not run an OS with good/any USB support.

I would pay ~$150 - $200 USD for this type of device.   Would have to be
more than 1.5 mkey/sec though to cost more than $200.

--
-Joseph Kaye
SHO Registry  MNSHOC

'89 White Lincoln Mark VII LSC 100k miles
K&N Filter in the Stock Box
225/60-16 CompTA HR4-2

'90 Titanium SHO 143k miles - RIP

'92 Black SHO  92k miles - RIP