[HARDWARE] Just Courious......

Denie Andriessen D.Andriessen at pink.nl
Wed Sep 22 02:47:13 EDT 1999

Hi there..

A 'full' IP enabled OS on a slingle disk sounds really nice... There has
been talk about those
for a couple of days now..

Maybe it's time to 'put your balls on the table'  :)
in other words, give us an URL where a complete 'single floppy OS' can be
downloaded
as a disk image for e.g. dd or rawrite....

Cheers,

Denie