[HARDWARE] Just Courious......

Gearry R. Judkins gearry at gwi.net
Wed Sep 22 23:00:00 EDT 1999

I would be skeptical about using FreeDOS for anything other than just
testing it out.  I tested it with a few applications and the results were
unpredictable.  I am not sure if there has been any testing with the client
and FreeDOS but I would at least wait until they are out of the beta stage
to do any serious cracking with the DOS client on a FreeDOS system.
                                                                Gearry