SETI@hoax was(Re: [HARDWARE] Dedicated hardware for SETI@home)

Jerome Lamarque jlamarque1 at cybercable.fr
Wed Jul 26 11:27:21 EDT 2000

'lo everyone,
À (At) 0:34 -0500 26/07/2000, xeonix écrivait (wrote) :
>You guys read about how the whole thing was a hoax?  Kinda funny...  almost
>took me in ;-(

Well, I asked if I could Beta test the thing myself 8o)
I've jumped into it with both feet and hands.
Gotcha!

It was rather cheap compared to Totalimpact's solutions, but hey, up
to 40 PowerPC G4 in a single machine, that rocks! And G4s ARE good at
RC5 and OGR.

After all, are we Geeks or not?

SAMOWAR, what a smoky missile ;-)

CuL8er under water.