[HARDWARE] Mac Questions -

Brian Thompson bkthomps at resnet.gatech.edu
Tue Mar 12 12:56:13 EST 2002

Not even going to ask how we got so far off the subject of hardware/mac
questions...but I will interject my $.02. I think the ultimate solution
would be for the operating system vendors (redhat, Microsoft (I know..i
know..), mac, etc) to integrate distributed type applications with the
operating systems. It could be anything from something included in
"Accessories" to just another screen saver... More people would catch on
to the concept, and quicker results could be found. Who wouldn't check
"yes I'd like to cure cancer" in their install options...my comments are
easily attackable, but I think that my idea is pretty solid. Think about
how many cashiers, clerks, secretaries, etc waste their "resources" and
could be helping out someone- just a thought