[HARDWARE] Newest client causes BSOD with AMD 2100+?

Keith Lockliear ws6ta at lvcm.com
Sat Oct 12 12:14:23 EDT 2002

Anyone else experiencing any problems using the newest client and an AMD
2100+ processor?

I recently built this machine and have had no problems prior to installing
the client.  CPU temp goes up about 5-6 degrees C when the client starts,
and after about 5-7 minutes, I get the dreaded BSOD in Win2k or it will
just reboot by itself.  Nothing else running at the time.

Is this an AMD issue?  This is my first AMD chip.  I'm running this same
client on several other machines including a dual 466 celeron, dual 1.0 P3
and dual 1.2 P3 machines.

Thanks

Keith
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe hardware' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net