[Hardware] Hardware interface to d.net /counting stats

david fleischer cilantro_il at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 12 15:24:44 EDT 2004

I don't see a problem with giving the d.net people the
hardware core, in fact the opposite.
I think we should exploit the frame-work that's
already there...
If they will take the hard core and a basic driver and
integrate it into the client, that's great! (I see the
glass definitely half full)
That way there is just one standard client that works
both in soft or with the external hardware.

cheers,
david